eDairyNetwork provides the dairy industry with accurate, timely and relevant information on the dairy markets online. Our focus is helping customers manage their price risk through comprehensive hedging strategies and information. We report and analyze daily market activities and current news items impacting the dairy industry and your business. eDairy is your one-stop shop for dairy market information, news and analysis. Our website is updated every day with current events and reports as soon as they become available.
Services that eDairy provides the dairy industry:
- FREE market information, daily news, government reports and countless links updated daily
- Subscribers to the eDairy website have access to the following Click Here to Learn More
- Premium section of edairy.fcstone.com with proprietary information, articles, and analysis of the markets (password protected)
- eDairy Morning Executive Edition - Daily email opening call on the dairy & grain markets is emailed to you by 9:00 a.m. Central Time -- the first of its kind in the dairy industry!
- eDairy Closing Bell - Daily email recapping the trading day highlights of the dairy markets -- sent to your inbox every afternoon the market trades.
- eDairy Alert - Email service providing you with breaking news that impacts the dairy industry
- eDairy Weekly Insider Newsletter
- Monthly price forecasts on dairy products by dairy economist Bill Brooks
- Weekly written commentary and analysis on current dairy market events
- Listen to the CME cash cheese and butter markets as they trade (Slightly delayed - using Windows Media Player)
- Commentary and economic analysis on government reports that impact the dairy industry
- Daily audio broadcast highlighting the current events of the marketplace
- Exclusive columnists providing industry insight from around the country and across the globe
- Lee Mielke's Dairyline weekly news column published every Friday
- In-depth weekly technical analysis on the dairy, grain and energy markets
- Online Trading
- eDairy Cash Forward Contracting - Service provided to dairy co-ops and processors to manage patron hedging activity
- Consulting - eDairy is staffed with experienced risk managers and a dairy economist with the know-how to help you identify and manage dairy commodity exposure in a disciplined fashion
The trading of commodities and derivatives such as futures, options, and swaps involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Advisory services as well as the trading of futures and options is available through various subsidiaries including but not limited to the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial Inc. Public Disclosures for the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial Inc. The trading of over-the-counter products or swaps is available through subsidiary INTL FCStone Markets, LLC to individuals or firms who qualify under CFTC rules as an eligible contract participant. Please click here for the full disclaimer